Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Integrating Life & Learning WORKS!

This is really what home education is all about! You'll enjoy this success story...creating lifelong learners is one of the primary goals of education...in my view!

The first and foremost objective is to raise your children to love and serve God.
The second is to prepare them for His plan for their lives.
The third would be to develop the life and relational skills integral to their success in life.
Then instilling in them the value of learning and growing as a lifelong pursuit.

Those were my goals for my sons. Did I achieve those objectives? Not perfectly. Yet my sons are both on track with their lives, serving God and walking in His purposes for their lives. Could I ask for more? My oldest signs his emails: Serving God with a hunger for holiness and a passion for people. Makes a mama proud!

The most important thing is to know what your goals are and to teach, train, and educate according to those priorities.

Have a terrific day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home